This fantastic event now seems to have become an twice-annual occurrence.
It is a wonderful experience. A wide-range of therapies and workshops are on offer at just £10.00 per half-hour session. Also, and always a big favourite, your chance to make your own wand or staff.
Therapy sessions £10.00 each, bookable on the day only.
Session booking available from: morning sessions 10am, afternoon sessions 1.30pm.
Therapies on offer include:
- Deep Relaxation
- Spiritual Healing
- Theta Healing
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Gong Baths
- Meridian Balancing
- And a variety of massage, including:
- Sonic Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Swedish Head, Shoulder & Neck Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Indian Head Massage
We are also hosting a number of short talks on the Sunday. A single payment of £10 gives admission to all six talks, which include:
- 10:30 | Theta Healing with Ina Maria D’Costa
- 11:00 | Wand Making with Brian Conquer
- 11:50 | Energies & Energy Fields | Chalice Well Essences Team
- 12:30 | Handy Mudras & Meditation for Self-Healing with Julie Lovelock
- 15:20 | The Language of Plants | Chalice Well Essences Team
- 16:00 | Resound@Well-Being Weekend with Phil Leah
Please note: details may be subject to change.
All therapists are fully qualified and insured.
Refreshments will be on sale between 10am & 5pm each day.
Additionally this year, On the Friday evening of Well-Being Weekend is the June Full Moon & Music evening with a line-up of three bands. The evening opens with sacred chants and mantras from Sudha & Tarisha to carry you gently from the healing energies flowing through the gardens during Well-Being Weekend. Ravi and Friends will then raise the tempo. Glastonbury band, Lazy Daze, will close the evening with their own unique brand of funky folk.
And on the Saturday evening Phil Leah is holding a group gong bath in the main marquee, from 7 pm. Payment is by donation. You can reserve your place by booking online and paying the suggested donation of £10.00. There will also be a donation box available when you arrive.