The purpose of this talk is to enhance people’s knowledge, wonder and interest in these amazing gifts of nature, to enthuse people to go away and find out more about them and to encourage people to use them simply and effectively at home by giving some really useful but practical tips. There will also be a practical experiment as part of this talk.
This talk will encompass, among other things:
- The magical and mysterious sense of smell, what is, how it works and how it can help us
- The origins of spiritual and ceremonial perfumery
- Fragrant essential oils: why are they widely used, highly sought after and immensely powerful aids to holistic health, healing and happiness
- The essence and quality of essential oils for healing the energy and spirit
- The aromatherapy advantage: why aromatherapy harnessing the power of smell has an advantage
- The practicalities: its all very well knowing about essential oils, but it’s how you use them that makes all the difference. What do you do once you have them at home?
Further reading: www.aromatictherapeutics.com
Date: Wednesday 13th August 2014
Location: Town Hall (Small room)
Time: 7pm – 10pm (Talk commences 7.30pm)
Cost: £5.00 including refreshments.