This is the day you have always wanted. A day full of magic and wonder. Join us as we seek permission to go through the ‘Mists of Avalon’ which have also been called ‘The Lake of Wonder’ to meet and commune with our Faery neighbours.
During this day you will learn:
- How to safely access the faery realms
- Who are your own faery guardians
- How you can welcome the Faery into your home to keep the space free and flowing
- About Faery integrity and contracts
- About the Faeries and nature spirits of the land
- How to work with the Faeries to help and support the next seven generations
“We have had an ever growing communication with and understanding of the Faery world opening up for us over the past few years. However, it is only in recent times that we have been shown more of our deep, deep connection with the Faery realms. It has been very much a re–membering, for as we have studied the works of known authorities such as R.J. Stewart and Tom Cowan, their words only confirm our knowing.” – Howard and Elsa.
Full price: £65. Concession: £55
Saturday 26th January 2013 — 12 noon–8pm